Find Long Distance Movers | Compare & Save
Local & Nationwide Moving Directory
Search by Specialty
Get Quotes From Long-Distance Moving Companies in Your Area
Whether you are moving across the street or across the country FindMoversNow.com is the perfect place to find the best Long Distance movers with the most affordable prices. Our directory of over 2,000 moving companies will help you find the right team that is licensed, insured, and bonded.
Ask about packing and unpacking services, moving boxes, supplies, and more.
- Local moving services as little as $75/hour
- Nationwide Movers | Long Distance moving companies from $3,900
- Residential & Commercial Movers
- Reviews – Find the Best Movers in Your Area
- Moving Solutions for Cars, Boats, and More.
- Storage Solutions
- Compare Prices From Affordable Moving Companies and Save
From office to home moving companies, we are your full mover service directory. Describe your needs and get quotes in as little as 1-hour.
Compare Prices From Local Movers Anywhere Easy as 1,2,3
From local moves to cross-country moving, why pay too much when you can answer a few simple questions about you upcoming move and compare side by side prices? It’s fast, it’s free, and you’ll never be asked for confidential financial information. Aside from basic contact information, here’s an example of what you’ll need to share to get quotes:
- How Many Bedrooms Are You Moving?
- Where do you live and where are you moving to? i.e. locally or internationally.
- When are you moving? 1-week, 1-month, or 3-months?
That’s it! Sit back and relax and licensed moving companies will contact you will pricing, packing and unpacking information, moving supplies, and insurance options to protect your belongings.
Advice To Finding The Best Moving Company
We know you want to save money with the moving company, and we make that part easy. But we want to help you find the best movers to make the process smooth and effortless.
Here are a few things may want to ask your mover when getting prices:
- Will you offer insurance for my property?
- Do you offer satellite tracking so I can see where the movers are?
- Does your moving company offer packing services?
- Do you have any references?
- Do you provide storage solutions?
- Can you move pets, plants, or aquariums?
- Will you put your quote in writing?
What Does FindMoversNow.com Do?
FindMoversNow.com core focus is helping families save money on moving services. Unlike those large, impersonal, quote services, we pride ourselves on working with you to simplify your moving experience and meet your unique needs with movers that can exceed your expectations.
We support local moves, out-of-state and long-distance moves, military moves, and commercial moving needs.
We help you get the best price possible from moving companies, period. By giving you multiple competing offers from several movers, we make comparison shopping easy. And when local movers compete for your business, you always save!
Whether moving locally or out of the state, we’ve got local movers ready to compete with great deals. FindMovers.com is a leading online marketplace with one of the largest networks of moving companies in the USA.
How Can We Help You Save With Long Distance Moving Companies?
A Few Things To Ask Your Long-Distance Moving Company
There are many different factors that need to be considered before moving long distances. Here are some important questions to ask your moving company:
Licensing and Accreditation:
- Are you licensed for interstate moves?
- Can you provide your U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) number?
Estimates and Pricing:
- Do you provide a binding estimate or a non-binding estimate?
- Are there any additional fees I should be aware of, such as for bulky items, stairs, or long carries?
Insurance and Protection:
- What type of liability coverage do you offer for my belongings?
- Do you offer full-value protection? If so, at what cost?
- How do you handle claims for lost or damaged items?
Packing and Supplies:
- Do you offer packing and unpacking services?
- Can I purchase packing supplies from you?
- How do you handle fragile or high-value items?
Logistics and Timing:
- How will my items be transported – in a dedicated truck, shared load, or via freight?
- Can you provide a specific pickup and delivery date? If not, what’s the delivery window?
- What happens if the delivery is delayed?
- Do you offer storage solutions in case I can’t move into my new home immediately?
- What are the costs associated with storage, and how are items kept secure?
- Crew and Equipment:
- Do you employ your own crew, or do you subcontract?
- How do you train your movers and drivers?
- What kind of equipment will be used during the move?
- Do you offer disassembling and reassembling of furniture?
- How do you handle specialty items, like pianos, artwork, or pool tables?
Contract and Payment:
- What are the terms and conditions of the moving contract?
- What payment methods do you accept, and when is payment due?
- Is a deposit required?
References and Reviews:
- Can you provide references or testimonials from past customers?
- How do you handle complaints or disputes?
Safety and Precautions:
- What safety measures do you employ to protect my belongings during transit?
- (If relevant) What are your COVID-19 protocols or any other health/safety guidelines?
By getting clear answers to these questions, you’ll be better equipped to make an informed decision when choosing a long-distance moving company.