Moving Tips, Hacks, And Check Lists in 2020
If you’re planning a local or long distance move, select an option above to compare free quotes from movers in your area. For moving tips, packing advise, and more, choose from an option below for helpful resources. Also, be sure to check our our community reviews below, as where over 300 others have shared their personal experiences, and what they looked for in a moving company.
Free Moving Resources
Packing can be manage DIY, or outsourced to the movers. Use these tips to help you have more success with your packing:
- Get the right kinds of boxes. The moving box is sturdy and able to securely hold the weight of the items you’re going to place inside of it. Most moving companies will have high quality moving boxes available for purchase.
- Secure and wrap breakable items with bubble wrap and/or packing paper.
- Pack items tightly together and they are less likely to move and break.
What Do You Look For in a Moving Company? Help Others. Share Your Story
Find Movers Now is committed to connecting consumers with the best moving companies to help them during one of life’s most stressful times. We want to know what’s the most important thing you look for in a local or long distance moving company? Some common answers include:
- I look for cheapest moving company prices – Henry, Charlotte, NC
- To me, the movers reputation is most important. You can never be too trusting. – Milwaukee, WI
- My family prefers direct referrals from people we know. Los Angeles, CA
Your Opinion Matters. Share your review!
- Had a bad experience with a moving company? Tell us about it, and how you would avoid it going forward.
- Did you have a good experience with a mover? Share your review below and tell us about what you liked about them.
Your input is valuable. Thanks in advance.